Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tenergy Solar Charger

GRAPHICS - RELEASE OF CARMINE REZZATO


RELEASE OF CARMINE REZZATO
My love
TECHNICAL
YEAR: 1975.
PAPER: Cardboard ivory, size 350x500mm
TECHNICAL :?, Serigraph / Lithograph + photo pasted
RUN:? Elucidated.
SIGNATURE: Signed in pencil Carmine Rezzuti.
The print is in perfect condition with color prints without smudging and / or different tones.
I rebuilt the era of the print edition in 1975 as Rezzuti presents "My Love" in "THE SITUATION NAPOLI '75" at the Art Center of Multiple Marigliano (Napoli).
I can not provide the certificate (by the author) the authenticity of the print (the fourth of a group of 4 prints) as it is in my possession after the donation was made to me from an artist who attended in the 70's / 80's art scene in Naples and there, between the two artists (Rezzuti and other), the exchange took place at par.
I can provide the certificate with the history of printing and references to the owners of my acquaintance.
The release is available at:

0 comments:

Post a Comment