Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Free Aoe2 Full Version

PICNIC! FESTIVAL 2010 - A warm greeting


An email, after the festival.
We believe that sums up, along with photos of Fabio Boni, the spirit of the picnic. Simply send to a stranger, curious, beginners, amateurs and children love to draw.
Thank you all.


E 'was a beautiful day!
was good to see all those children to dwell with various illustrators, designers, cartoonists and return proud of their parents with the "trophy" dedicated to them.

I was impressed, beyond talent, the human side that is established between the people and artists, all played in that time frame pending receive the "gift-painting": dialogues, small conversations, laughter and delight in seeing a blank sheet of paper become a reality full of visual imagery.
I could see my daughter Valentina weave a special relationship with Cristiano Andreani.
today speaks of Christ like a friend. How nice!
And you know right now my daughters what they are doing?
A mini-home picnic. I'm here with so many sheets of A4, A3 sitting on the ground in the study that draw with colored pastellone: \u200b\u200bValentina admiring her tiranosauro rex made by Andreani that called BOOOB, and Eleanor trying to make a Batman ....
Think back!
And if they do my daughters probably some other child definitely will be doing the same thing thinking back to yesterday.
E se non è oggi lo sarà sicuramente nel prossimo futuro.
Per questo vi ringrazio, pensando a Gianni Rodari  che affermava: 
“un sasso  gettato in uno stagno suscita onde concentriche che si allargano sulla sua superficie, coinvolgendo nel loro moto, a distanze diverse, con diversi effetti oggetti che se ne stavano ciascuno per conto proprio”.


Inutile poi dire che mio marito Steve era in estasi. 
He thinks that to please me even more Nizzoli, yesterday morning when I brought home the beautiful watercolor, told me that is equal to Alessandro Gassmann ...
I told him I certainly would be happier if picnic festival instead Reggionarra!!

Finally I was very happy to have hosted Valentina, mate Gianluca Foli.
a nice person.
addition to greet us and thank us gave us a beautiful origami, with a note even more beautiful and moving.

Best wishes
Antonia

0 comments:

Post a Comment