Thursday, May 24, 2007

Amedmant Of Parnership Deed

Evening shit and Roman Catholics reported the video to google

were two days that I was fine.
I was happy, now all the people who have talked to me, were able to appreciate what I was positive.
tonight I want to die again, because although I do not understand how I behave, people continue to treat me like shit, I do not understand why I always feel bad for someone's fault.
I saw David died, his white hands, her eyes shut with duct tape, I stroked her hands and face, cosume leukemia but finally stopped suffering.
I'm consumed by my internal conflicts within, and from all the mess that continues to create me, people are again to the limit, maybe you could finish all of a sudden all my suffering.
And then what the hell is happening today is beautiful in addition to all this?
That some ass bastard hypocritical priest, reported the video on pedophile priests to google, have lobbied to get it removed that infringed the copyright, the truth is that this video, maybe that will be on TV next Santoro weeks has been seen in recent days by almost a million Italians, and a bunch of fucking Catholics did everything to make sure that the truth does not come to the surface. It 's a shame!
Proof of this is the fact that it was only removed the video with subtitles in Italian! To read the news Go to this link .
Fortunately, there are those who want the truth come to the surface, so the video can now be found on free clicking here.
Another scandal, after the crusades, the inquisitions and indulgences, this story must end.
Stop playing on the ignorance of people to be able to check, start thinking of your head, follow common sense, forget the church, is history that teaches us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment