Sunday, May 20, 2007

Help Me Where Can I Get Syringes



Cammini con la tua torcia frontale in testa, quando il buio ha già inghiottito tutto, è notte, ma il sudore ti cola dalla fronte sul viso.
Cammini col gruppo, e sai che davanti e dietro hai qualcuno, ma hai lati sei indifeso, ti senti osservato, and you as the fear that at any moment, one of the shadows that are projected into the woods to grab you and get you.
Walk, the boots are tight and hurt, keep looking left and right, thinking about the case, "Piero Fortunato Zanfretta" the most extraordinary event of human abduction by aliens of which is known in Italy, happened nearby, and you expect that at any moment something appears in the dark, a gleam of eyes, a sudden movement, but nothing happens.
The sky is set with bright stars and planets, every now and then we stop and our guide will explain the constellations, my eyes are a little dud and all those stars they see me they do not show.
Earlier, while I was climbing the highest mountain peak of the Apennines, I watched the sun die and dye the sky red, and inside I felt like a voice saying: "I believe! Not're ready does not exist God who created everything! How can you be born so all alone? ".
This night I woke up at 3 am, I did not sleep, I turned on the pc and I started doing some research on google, trying to learn more about the case Zanfretta, to my amazement I discovered that last Saturday, the same day of the excursion, not far from us, Torriglia, held a conference with the support of RAI, the case UFO sightings in past years, just at locations around the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment