Saturday, June 16, 2007

How Long Does Watery Mucus Stay

the true cancer of humanity, something does not work

These days are a bit of strange things happened, I found myself on the edge of a road with arrows emergency punching the passenger seat and crying.
Why? because I'm crazy?, oh no, the truth is that man is paying the his intelligence with a lot of money heavy.
Sometimes we feel at home phrases like: "Look how smart is the daughter of xxxx you see that it is a mature girl" or "dude looks like he's good in all subjects, that he is intelligent", to me real intelligence leads to maturity and maturity, is the awareness of its existence, and all the questions that follow, not the ability to acquire information and to take a repeat examination 30.
maturity, often leads to depression.
Tonight I began to look for info on antidepressants and I found a bit ' of things.
Those of you who have never heard of Prozac?, Going to the wikipedia entry fluoxetine we chiarici ideas on what this word that I personally have often heard speak in my life.
Long story short in Prozac (fluoxetine HCl) Eli Lilly is an antidepressant marketed in the 80's in his best-selling category is defined as "the product of the century" by Fortune magazine in 1999.
we can read that on wikipedia is the third biggest selling drug in the world, I do not know when the source is reliable, given that Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia, but not it surprised me because in America there are people who take it as if they were candy.
Depression for me is the cancer of the new millennium, we pride ourselves so much about being smart, thinking beings, other animals, but I'd be so happy, at least the animals live serene, unaware of their existence, or At least I hope so, I hope for them.
Think of how many people die from suicide each year, for depression to people who go crazy and kill their children or family, this should make you think, so it's worth the trouble to be smart and then spend a life of suffering, trying to cling to things fictitious like religion?
We are unhappy because there is no predator that wants to eat, like other animals do not fight for existence, but for the EXISTING dignity.
Paradoxically, an African child is happier with a plate of rice and a glass of clean water, a child with the playstation 3 because he struggles to live, and hopefully in the future where they can continue to live, baby the developed country, I just hope I can continue to live a dignified existence, without becoming a penniless.
Something does not work, what will happen? Each year we will be more and more sad and we will get to take more antidepressants ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment