Sunday, July 22, 2007

How To Take A Shower Low Ceiling

What am I doing?

's a strange time, I'm pretty laid back anyway, so I can not say to stay evil, even if feeling good is something else. Step
these summer days to work up a bit 'interesting people and look on Netlog.
I met some people from my town who have managed to give me a few laughs virtual, and I hope to meet soon in real life.
strange things continue to happen, but not write on the blog, are no longer a writer, avid as ever.
In recent days, I chatted with Stephen the very guy who says he received a miracle, and listen to his views on God, religion and people.
still tend to seek more and more happy people who suffer from una qualche forma di disagio, piuttosto che persone che stanno bene, perchè mi ci trovo meglio a parlare.
Ora me ne andrò a letto, anche se con sto caldo non ne ho proprio voglia.
Buona notte a tutti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment