Friday, July 27, 2007

Nexium And Menstrual Cycle

cigarettes from 20 to 0

Lately I got into the habit of smoking a lot in the evening, and almost a pack a day was not enough anymore, I always loved to smoke, especially at moments of reflection.
few weeks ago, a Saturday night, I was sitting on the rocks in Santa Margherita Ligure in solitude, I smoked and watched the lights of the boats swaying in the trees, and my thoughts spun free from a tug and another.
Then one night I had a very sore throat that does not pass, a sore throat strange, just when I was finished package.
Since then I have not touched a cigarette, and I had no withdrawal symptoms, you spent about a month.
When the friends around me smoke, we suffer a bit, I miss it, but I decided to become a healthy fruit, vegetables, gym and sweat: D, and I must say that we get on well with this lifestyle. I have passed many
even paranoia.
Quitting smoking is easy, you would never forgive you if one day you ammalaste, and you understood that was your fault? I do not.
So I said ENOUGH!


0 comments:

Post a Comment